Nuffnang

1/17/2006

5 years ago

I was obsessed with Beauty Bar, make-up, parlor, and spa. I just had my debut. I was an adult. I was smoking (only Capri please, I liked how it looked). I thought I wanted to be a doctor.

I just came from a messy, messy break-up. My lolo just died, my life was in chaos.

The Philippine political system was a mess, there was a clear delineation between the administration and the opposition. Erap, the current president of the Philippines, was being tried for Corruption charges.

I was still in School. I was taking up Psychology. My pysch 102 (statistics)group was complete Patrick, Loi, Pat and Avril. They were taunting me for not going to EDSA on January 16. They said I had no love for my country "I'm not even 50% Filipino, so technically this isn't my country" was my stupid reply.

The malls were empty, classes were suspended. Everyone cared about politics except me. I was an indifferent brat. People were in Edsa and I was dating.

I was dating a few guys. Ruy was one of those guys. He asked me to go out with him. So I did.

There was nothing good to watch in the cinema. Remember the Titans seemed to be the best thing to watch so that's what we did. I think we watched it in Sta. Lucia, how unromantic I know.

Ruy told me, like he always did, that he loved me. For the first time I said I loved him too.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines