Nuffnang

7/12/2005

LIV’S NATURAL HIGHS in no particular order:

  • Kiwi (the fruit)
  • Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
  • Carrot Orange Juice
  • A phone call from Ruy
  • Funny texts from Patrick like : There's a hot butch lesbian in our office, I'm not gay anymore!
  • Weekend conversations with Carmi speaking for hours without a topic.
  • Depositing in my personal account
  • Good smells, imagine stepping into an elevator and smelling yummy men’s perfume! YUUUMMMMMMM
  • Banana Bread from Red Ribbon
  • Flowers, I can’t stop myself from staring everytime I pass by flowershops
  • Dinners with Ruy…not Lunch…dinners.
  • Hugs
  • staying in Bed
  • Bizu Cake, specifically Strawberry Chiboust
  • Chili’s Tomas MOrato
  • Jacuzzi’s
  • Parlors….
  • Magazines
  • Staying up till really really late…like 3 in the morning watching sitcoms and talkshows
    Marathon’s of TV shows, Sex and the City, Charmed, Desperate Housewives, CSI, 7th Heaven (how embarrassing)
  • Michael du Villa’s perfume…ano ba yun
  • Lysol Antibacterial Spray in the white Bottle...a recent discovery courtesy of Michael
    Playing with my nephews…I can’t believe I have 4 nephews and no nieces. We have to change this Ruy (although I want my first baby to be a boy)
  • Remembering Loi’s silly comments like “mukha kang birch tree!”
  • YM with my Ateneo buddies: Loi, Patric, and Patrick; with the special participation of Affie, Mimoy, Joy, Ria.
  • Hearing mass with Ruy (it doesn’t happen a lot, but I love it)
  • Putting on make-up which I find so hard to remove cause I find it soooooooo nicely done
  • The few times I actually get to have a nice sit down people with my co-workers
  • Friday nights in the office ...can you say PPPPPPAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH?
  • Making lists
  • Talking with the clients I love "Goran, Isabelle, Stephanie, Celine, Cecile, Radovan, Christian, Sam..." the list goes on and on. When you think about it, there are only 1 or 2 clients who've rubbed me the wrong way. I love my job
  • SMS from Ruy....I'm obsessed.
  • Saying "That's hot!" ala Paris Hilton...it just makes any situation funny
  • Reading old text messages.
  • Going to the grocery store, specially huge Grocery Stores

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines