Nuffnang

7/27/2005

A stitch in time...

We're taking the wedding preps slowly...one baby step at a time. We started out by attending the Discovery Weekend which was truly the best decision we've made. The order of events is actually perfect except for the lack of proposal (repeat after me Olivia "I must get over it...I must get over it...I must get over it"), I think proposals in any form from Ruy are just not meant to be, I think I can live with that at least I'm sure I'll try to.


I must admit that I was a bit panicked when I checked out W@W and saw that most of the Dec. 2006 brides had already started their preps...while I on the other hand was still floating on a sea of maybe-s! So reserving the church last Sunday was really a big deal for me...we're on a roll now...I hope.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines