Nuffnang

8/04/2005

3 Things

Three names you go by:
1. Livie
2. Liv
3. Lia

Three screen names you have had:
1. Gorgeous
2. Ohlalala
3. Tres Delicieux

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. Nose (only because Ruy likes it)
2. Lips..i like the shape
3. Hair, I love having curly hair!

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. thighs…die thighs die!
2. Hands
3. Feet

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Filipino
2. Arabian
3. Spanish

Three things that scare you:
1. lizard
2. death of people I love
3. that’s it

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Cellphone
2. Pen (got to make lists everyday baby)
3. work ( I love my work)

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Cream off-shoulder top from Topshop
2. Black slacks from Guess
3. My engagement ring…sigh!

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
1. Madonna
2. DC3
3. Beyonce (am I a pop slut or what?)

Three of your favorite songs:
1. The one Ruy made for me…I wonder if I’ll ever hear it again. I doubt =(
2. Two Words
3. Like a Prayer

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Ruy
2. Ruy
3. Sex…mwahahhaha

Two truths & a lie (in no particular order):
1. It’s my birthday today
2. I’m having a huge party
3. I’m 23 years old

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Brains
2. English Speaking Skills
3. Bad boy image but good boy pala…that’s hot!

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Make-up
2. Ruy
3. Shopping (hahaha!)

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Sleep
2. Sleep in a Hotel
3. Sleep in a hotel in Greece

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Spy (yeah!!)
2. Forensic Investigator (except I realized I have to hold dirty things…eeeewwwwww)
3. Make-up Artist

Places you want to go on vacation:
1. Paris (I want to see my clients)
2. Greece (my dream destination)
3. Amanpulo in the Philippines…

Three kid's names you like:
1. Santiago
2. Miguel
3. Inaki

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Be a make-up artist
2. Own the complete brush collection of Kevyn Acuoin
3. Meet Madonn

aThree ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I check out hot girls that pass by
2. I can be callous sometimes
3. I can talk about sex with other boys

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. Make-up
2. Detail Oriented
3. Talk too much

Three celeb crushes:
1. Ricky Martin
2. Marcus Schekenberg (I don’t know the spelling of his last name, that’s why he broke up with me)
3. Ferragamo (the grandson of Salvatore)

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines