Nuffnang

1/18/2010

2009 Updates

Hi everyone. I really should apologize for our LONG absence but then we've done that one too many times in this blog already so I'll skip over the apologies and go right into the updates.

2009 has been an eventful year marked by major occurrences -- both positive and negative. The most noteworthy would be the following.

- We're finally living on our own.
- I have spent half of 2009 as a SAHM (that's stay-at-home mom for those who are not familiar with the acronym) and it's been wonderful and extremely challenging.
- I now cook more than Ruy does!
- We were very much affected by the Typhoon Ondoy and we spent the last quarter of the year facing the challenge of rebuilding our home.

To wrap it all up. The challenges of 2009 really made me realize what an awesome guy Ruy is...I also realized that we are exiting our newlywed phase and so we might have to change the description of this blog...hmmm

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines