Nuffnang

4/09/2008

New Junk Food Favorites

These things are Liv's newest succcessful finds in Robinson's Supermarket.
Friday's junk food!
The four flavors we've tried (lranked from 1st to last accdg to my taste) are:


1)Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Skins - My favorite! Each bite is flavor packed. Oh and aren't potato skins healthy?
2)Cheese Pizza Chips -Yum yum! Coming from a dismal bag of pizza flavored Combos with suspiciously small holes in the middle which resulted in worm sized filling (I seriously think the bag must have been part of a production batch error), this was definitely appreciated. Almost as flavorful as the Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Skins.



3) Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins - So far this would be my least favorite simply because it takes me around 5 bites to appreciate the flavor. What can I say, I'm impatient. Hehe...

The Quesadilla is still awaiting its verdict. Maybe later?=)










9 comments:

carlotta1924 said...

wow! happy to know they're now selling them at the supermarket. i only get them at vendo machines before. =)

ALiNe said...

Pizza chip looks mmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I thought I could only get them at S&R. Glad to know they're at the local supermarkets now!

Oggi said...

Yay for junk food!

Cheddar and Sour Cream flavor is also our favorite.

KC said...

Wow. That looks good. Too bad they don't have it here in Laguna.

docemdy said...

Ruy, I've managed to control my junk food intake until I saw this just before Holy Week at Pioneer Supermarket. So far, have tried only 2 - Cheddar and Bacon \ Sour Cream. Like you, I love the Cheddar and Bacon skins. The quesadillas remain unopened. Maybe this weekend. The cheddar and sour cream bacon skins and cheese pizza chips were not available where I shopped.

BTW, Leslie's Cheese Puffs is good too. Mura pa.

Anonymous said...

Carlotta: So are we!=)

Aline: Hi Aline!

Whiffandasip: The more accessible the better right?=)

Oggi: We also LOVE cheddar and sour cream Ruffles!

KC: Awwww... Really?=(

Em Dy: Oooh! I love Cheese Balls myself! I don't know what brand it is though. Its also locally made and it's in a blue bag.
I ate one on the court before a basketball game with officemates and those who tried were pleasantly surprised. They ended up finishing it for me...

 gmirage said...

MMm....We don't have those too! Lol, we're always late with everything except I think for the Toblerone fruit and nut lol...

Glad really that this page is alive again!

Anonymous said...

Mirage: Awwww, thanks!
Toblerone Fruit and Nut!? Me likeeeey!!!=)

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines