Nuffnang

12/02/2005

Negative First Anniversary

Oh my God, this is it, the one year mark. Finally people will stop telling me "You're preparing too early" or "Tagal pa yan, mashado ka namang excited!".

One year for me is a very short time, after all just a year ago Ruy and I were still fighting about this wedding. I also wasn't officially engaged, I didn't have my engagement ring, we had a different wedding date and we weren't sure about the church.

Now, 365 days after, everything is set and final. It will be in the church Ruy always wanted, on the date I chose.

There are things we still need to accomplish a.s.a.p.

- We need to organize the pamamanhikan soon.
- Ruy needs to be confirmed
- File leaves

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines