Nuffnang

12/12/2005

Trying to Convince Myself

Aaaaaaargh, I hate myself for taking too long to get over this issue with Ruy. It's been 10 days since the incident. Ruy has apologized profusely, he's been more than wonderful since that time yet I'm still not okay.

I don't know why, but the incident is still so fresh in my mind. It's weird, everytime I remember what he said I feel like a cold bucket of water was poured over my head. Then I feel numb...then I can't bring myself to say "I Love You".

Poor Ruy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lia. Hope everything be ok with you guys.

I'll link u ok.

btw, it's nice to see u last sunday :D

Olivia said...

Hmmm, what do you mean by this Jeanny? I was just at home all day last Sunday...

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines