Nuffnang

7/31/2007

Tough

It’s going to be a tough week, a week when I have to do things I’ve been dreading doing. When I’ll have to face issues I knew where there but I wish I didn’t have to face.

It’s funny how some people might think that this is a blow which will destroy what I stand for when in reality it’s not. It’s a blow alright, but it’s a blow which will lead to better processes which in turn will strengthen that which I stand for.

There was one person I trusted completely and blindly. I thought this person will see the truth and “save” what I stand for. I’ve poured everything I know out to this person in order to show this person the gravity of the situation. Nothing happened. Maybe the trust was misplaced. Maybe the trust was too much. Maybe the only thing I can trust is myself and what I stand for.

Cryptic? Perfect!

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines