Nuffnang

11/04/2007

Big Doesn't Cut It

Remember one of our posts from our Tastes We Love series? We featured something Ruy and I love -- Orange Shake.


We're quite particular about this orange shake though. It has to be from Fruitas. Other fruit stands just charge too much whenever they use the orange fruit for their drinks. Fruitas charges around 60 pesos for the Grande Sized Orange Shake and Ruy and I both think that's more than fair.


Just when we think we've reached the pinnacle of Orange Shake satisfaction, Fruitas one-ups itself with this...




Do you see the size of that thing? For 85 pesos you get this giant glass of Orange Shake. So big I swear you wouldn't be able to finish it on your own. Ruy and I shared one and it took us around an hour to finish.
For those of you who are not into orange shakes, they also serve other fruit shakes in this size. Mango shakes for example would cost 10 pesos less.
NOTE: We are in no way associated with Fruitas, we are only writing this for the love of Orange Shake.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

before fuitas there was big chill.. once fruitas came in to the picture.. i dont buy at big chill anymore.. fruitas is more "sulit"..
p.s. am also not associated with the company.. a lifetime discount would be greatly appreciated though

Aggie said...

OMG, I love Fruitas. I order that size whenever I dont want to eat at all when I work ;)

KC said...

Uyyy, I love Fruitas too. I can finish that 85 peso shake all by myself. It's sooo good even if the ice melts away.

Visiting your blog makes me hungry. Haha!

Marj and Carlos said...

I love the orange shake as well. SO refreshing!

Gita Asuncion said...

this looks so good and worth every cent. i think ill try this real soon.

Anonymous said...

LOVE fruitas Liv. So refreshing after finishing the whole thing right? Mura pa!

spanx said...

apple + orange megashake from fruitas, sort of like a liquid waldorf salad... hmmmm!

docemdy said...

Haven't tried it. Maybe I will. The calories involved is holding me back from fruit shakes.

Olivia said...

Hey Everyone. It looks like Fruitas is more popular than I thought it was. I always imagined it wasn't faring as well as it's more well-known counter parts.

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines