Nuffnang

8/21/2007

Weird Babblings

Weirdest Compliment I’ve ever received: You look so nice in that skirt you remind me of Maricel Soriano



Weirdest Insult I’ve ever heard: Mukha kang birch tree!



Weirdest Dream: My boss said that when he was a kid he wanted to be a fire engine…not a fire man, a fire engine



Weirdest Statement: A client of mine said, I saw your president (pertaining to the president of our country) she looks like you noh?



Weird Interview Answer (my personal experience):


Liv:What’s your greatest strength?
Applicant: My ococness….
Liv: Excuse
me?


Weird Interview Answer (from a friend of mine):



Interviewer: Describe yourself in a nutshell.

Applicant: Well it would
be very small, and dark….



Weirdest Interview Experience (previous company):


Liv: So how did you hear about our company?

Applicant: Your boss saw me
in the CR 30 minutes ago and asked me if I wanted to apply.


(That made me decide to quit right there and then…hehehe)

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines