Nuffnang

1/09/2008

To Sell or Not to Sell

That is the question on our minds right now.

Ruy has been running around the kitchen like a chicken with it's head cut off....wait let me rephrase that, he's like a chicken with ADHD with it's head cut off. He has been cooking and cooking and cooking. While I generally like what he cooks (Ruy says I'm his worse critic) there are some I don't really understand (like his next post) and some which I'm head over heels in love with.

I tried one of his creations last month and honestly told him "Honey I would pay for this". I realize that we could actually sell some of the things Ruy makes. The problem is the logistics. Time to make everything and more importantly, time to facilitate transactions and delivery.

I wish we had something like this shopping cart software which would help us immensely. It helps merchant who need a venue to market their goods.

Oh well, I really think this is a viable idea and I hope we can work around the kinks.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines