Nuffnang

7/10/2008

Inheritance Talks

Dozens of families have been torn apart by feuds over inheritance. My own family has had bouts with this issue and trust me fangs and claws come out when the talk turns to money and properties.

I was watching Crime Night from Discovery Channel and I was shocked at the lengths people will go just to get their inheritance early. There was a son who murdered his entire family just to get the money and the property! Can you believe that?

I do know that desperate times have driven a whole lot of people to desperate measures. Luckily killing your parents need not be an option anymore. Did you know that there are now ways of getting your inheritance money safely and legally!! (What's the use of the inheritance money if you'll end up in jail right?)

You can cash in parts of your inheritance any time! Processing takes only 72 hours. This will save you a whole lot of time, effort, worry ...and blood! =)

Now as for Andrea, the only inheritance she'll get from Ruy and myself would be this blog...poor girl.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines