Nuffnang

11/26/2005

Of CD's and Mush

Today Ruy and I went shopping. While I was looking for my perfume, Ruy was looking for some CD's. The man is obsessing about Bossa Nova, Jazz and Latin Music these days and he wanted to get one (I don't mind, for me this is better than his Kid Rock and Bob Marley phase, I adore Sergio Mendez, Astrud Gilberto etc.)

When we met up, he was grinning from ear to ear (like the cat who just swallowed a canary) and I was glad that he was finally able to find some cd's. He also showed me some Urban and RnB cd's (which were more of my taste than his) which he bought.

When we were in the car already, I got the plastic containing the cd's as I wanted to listen to them. When I opened the cd's guess what I saw? (No! Not a playboy dvd you naughty mind) I saw a cd with the title "Wedding Music"...aaaawwwwwww!

I've been preparing obsessively for the wedding and it's nice to know that Ruy is just as interested as I am. The things he is obsessing about as well? The menu, the souvenirs, the church, and the music.

1 comment:

Marj and Carlos said...

Hi Liv. If Ruy is into Bossa Nova and Latin music etc, can I leech off you guys and ask for good latin music for the wedding. I'm not into music and I'm trying to incorporate Latin music into the wedding since Carlos is Hispanic. Unfortunately I don't know where to start. A few suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines