Nuffnang

2/22/2006

What goes around...take turns?

In our relationship we have taken on several roles that we just automatically expect the other person to do. Being the person with a compulsion for lists and schedules I was of course in charge of taking care of all the details of our wedding preps. Having done this for the past couple of months has left me quite exhausted.

Last night I told Ruy "Tinatamad na ako"; after some panic on Ruy's part he later realized that it's not that I don't want to get married, I'm just tired of the preparations. He said, okay let's take turns, send me everything you've done with the papers and I'll take care of everything. YAY!

I'm not sure if I can let go completely but I would really really appreciate the help.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines