Nuffnang

10/19/2007

Musical Chairs (Tagged by Liv)

I got tagged by someone named Liv:

1)Di Na Natuto-- My first favorite song (at around 6 or 7 yrs old). Probably irritated the heck out of my mom with my non stop singing and wrong lyrics (which I'm still notorious for now if you ask Liv) which is probably why my mom eventually bought me a "Song Hits" song book for me to use as I belted my heart out. "Nandyan ka na naman, tinutukso tukso, ang aking puso...."

2)Forever (Martin and Regine)-- Another song Liv and I happened to be obssessing about when we met (let it now be known that I'm not the only cheesy person inhabiting this web space).

3) Pilgrim's Theme - who doesn't want to heed the inner call?

4)It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday (BoyzIIMen)-- hearing this song being sung by BoyzIIMen in the background of a burial scene in Lethal Weapon 3 (I think) totally opened my awareness to the world of a cappella and R&B.

5)Everlasting Love (The Company)-- of course my song with Liv is the most meaningful of all.

6.)Somewhere Out There-- My childhood "kilig song". This was the theme song that played in my head when I was around 8 or 9 yrs old whenever I thought of my childhood crushes (which included Star Wars' Princess Leia of course).

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines