Nuffnang

1/09/2006

Olivia@luckybitch.com

I used to whine about the fact that Ruy never emails me...now he drowns me with so many sweet e-mails. He'll probably kill me for posting this here but hell he barely reads this blog anyway

I love you so much baby! I'm so happy with our relationship! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

I hope you have a good, fulfilling and productive day at work.. Please always keep in mind that you are one of a kind and that all your abilities and talents are yours alone to use and touch other people with. You are wonderful and I'm just so glad I am one of the people whom you have touched...


Hey baby, I just want to tell you that right now I miss you so
much that I wish I was your assistant instead. Thank you so much for being great this new year even if you're PMSing.=)

Galing! I'm also so happy that you were able to read such a great book which you liked so much. I'd love to hear about it as soon as we can be together again... Ang hirap pala when we got to be with each other a lot.. Sobra nakaka miss ka..

Take care always honey and I hope your car doesn't agitate you to much anymore. More importantly, I hope it doesn't give you trouble. If we can manage this weekend I'd love to take your car to the repair shop for a check up so we'll know what is wrong with it and if it's just a minor thing we can have it fixed immediately.
I love you so much honey. Please take care aways.
Ruy


Hey baby, thank you so much for being my dreamgirl! This is the year we're getting married you know?=) I just want to tell you that I'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR MAHAL KO!!!

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines