Nuffnang

1/31/2006

Bumped?

There is a great possibility that our wedding date will be moved. To when? We are not yet sure, either to the 27th of January or 17th of February. Personally I prefer to get married on the 17th as this is our anniversary. The final decision still lies on Ruy's hands...I just thought I'd let my friends from the US know so that they'd have the chance to re-organize their trips as soon as possible. We will make the final decision as soon as possible.

We are so blessed that ALL of our suppliers are still available and that they are not asking me for any additional costs....I LOVE my suppliers.

Speaking of suppliers have you guys noticed that Paul Vincent's style has been improving so much lately? I've actually sent him a text message saying how I love his work so much more now!

Tata for now!!

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines