Nuffnang

5/19/2006

I'VE BEEN TAGGED ON LIFE'S SIMPLE PLEASURES...

Instructions: Name ten of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.So here are my ten simple pleasures:

  1. One = funny, smart and evil people like Patxie, Angelique, Vicki, Michael de Villa, Friendly, Mayot, Patrick Tiongson, Jen and LOI!!
  2. Two = breakfast with Ruy
  3. Three = Ruy, is someone obsessed?
  4. Four = Iced Tea
  5. Five = Sundays playing with my sister and teasing her
  6. Six = feel of Ruy's hand on my back
  7. Seven = hugs
  8. Eight = reading something poignant
  9. Nine = talking to my favorite clients
  10. Ten. = my grandmother

Your turn!! I'm tagging the following

  1. Friendly
  2. Patrick Tiongson
  3. Van
  4. Jen (ni Eric)
  5. Arvi
  6. Angie
  7. Maeyho
  8. Gewi
  9. Joanne
  10. RUY (even if you have no blog)...hahaha

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines