Nuffnang

5/17/2006

Ruy's Rubbers

Yup Ruy's Rubbers, his tires, actually my tires since he bought them for me. As some of you know my tires are going bonkers, apparently they're horribly mishapen and in danger of exploding if I go really fast. Leave it to RUY and ARVI to scare the shit out of me. I was already set on buying second hand tires to replace my sucky tires but noooooh Ruy and Arvi tell me that I shouldn't be scrimping on something so important. I finally concede and tell them "ok, i get your point I'll change it at the end of the month"

Ruy still is unsatisfied though and yesterday he called me to tell me he has bought tires for me. Not 2 as I originally planned but 4! GOSH, as if I could afford this right now. I'll be paying Paul Vincent, my car insurance and car registration, etc. I'm not the richest person right now. Good thing Ruy paid for it. =) I'll have to pay him back really soon...or do I? hehehe

So he insisted on waiting for me to go home last night so he can personally give me the tires. I went home at 10:30 as I went overtime once again. I felt so bad for him as I know he needs to leave early in the morning the next day. I told him he shouldn't have brought it over as I could have picked it up myself the next day, I couldn't help but laugh when he told me "but if I didn't bring it over there'd be no 'kilig' factor"...WHAT? hahaha Only Ruy can find romance in a set of tires!

I really loved seeing Ruy last night but I couldn't enjoy it cause I'm acutely aware of the fact that Ruy is tired and really needs to rest. I hate that feeling, I hate wanting him there yet knowing that he needs to be somewhere else. I used to envy those people who could demand time, money, and effort from their partners without any consideration as to their partner's current situation. I used to wish that I could be just as selfish/self-centered as them, but now I know better. I know how important it is for me to take Ruy's situation into consideration and for him to do the same to me. MUSHY.....ewwwwwwww

1 comment:

arvi09 said...

hmm... new tires, huh? time to have ruy and me try your v6 engine out! hehehe

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines