Nuffnang

5/02/2006

Who Would HaveThought?

  • Who would have thought that an 18 hour trip to somewhere would be fun?
  • Who would have thought that despite all the fights, I'd still be as in love?
  • Who would have thought crabs could taste that good...CRAB-eh right RV?
  • Who would have thought people who are not your family could be so accomodating?
  • Who would have thought I could have fun in a place where there's no electricity?
  • Who would have thought I wouldn't miss television, or radio, or books?
  • Who would have thought I could hate and love Ruy so much at the same time?
  • Who would have thought a place so far and so dangerous could make me feel so safe and welcome?
  • Who would have thought I'd be brave enough to sleep by myself in a room in the middle of nowhere?
  • Who would have thought beaches which are free could be so beautiful?
  • Who would have thought I'd want to go back?

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines