Nuffnang

5/31/2006

Work, Work, Work

I spent the whole day working yesterday, from 10am to 12am (yup, that's 12 hours in the office) then I waited for 30 minutes for the elevator to pick me up(damn these eastwood elevators). I walked towards the parking area when I suddenly came across some people in the office having drinks in Jack's Loft. You see our big boss is here and he loves his WENGWENG. =) So I was sucked in by the celebration and spent an hour and a half there blabbering away. Someone said...let's be pigs and have a buffet breakfast in Something Fishy....yehey! I love the buffet breakfast there despite the fact that it sucks. =) It's cheap food but I swear to god, I can subsist on it....I'm craving for the palitaw as we speak. For a breakfast whore like me, that place is a gold mine. So anyway at 2:30 am I ended up hauling my big ass home and seeing that I had 9 missed calls and 14 messages in my cellphone...whoooops I forgot to tell people I wasn't going home. I was supposed to be home by 7 so everyone was a bit panicky.

Now it's 8 in the morning, 5 hours after I arrived home, and I'm back in the office. I have a LONG day ahead of me. I'll be talking for 14 hours straight and I swear to God I'll be dead by the end of the day. WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines