Nuffnang

6/26/2006

Different Kind of Weekend

Ruy and I both try not to bring work home. We both work very hard already and we want to have a bit of rest during the weekend. More often than not, it's Ruy who's very guilty of this. It's not enough that he's working practically 20 hours a day hundreds of miles away. When he returns he still has work to do. Every once in a while I get the chance to participate (or help out)even if it's doing something as mundane as encoding numbers in Excel while he reads them. Last Sunday, after lunch, we went through Ruy's presentation together. It's not often that people get to see their partner's in their element. I often wish I could see Ruy do his job more cause I really find it impressive.

It's not the sales, not the output which impresses me. It's the way he deals with people. How people love him, and trust him. How he can talk to tricycle drivers or janitors in a sincerely nice way. I'll stop gushing while I'm ahead.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines