Nuffnang

6/21/2006

Patric Porto


I cannot let this week past without blogging about one of my best friends, PATRIC PORTO. I love this guy to pieces and when I talk about him I can't help but be like a proud MOMMA! Allow me to bask in Patric's reflectd glory.

When we were freshmen in Ateneo. I saw thi guy write this HUGE sign which he posted inside his notebook. It said SUMMA CUM LAUDE. He said that he would graduate Summa Cum Laude, I said "Right!?"

Fast forward to our graduation, yes he was the summa cum laude of Ateneo. I couldn't be more proud. Patric doesn't do anything just for the sake of doing it. Each step has a motivation, has a purpose. Since college, I've been pushing him to study abroad. He said he was tired of studying.

I'm so happy he finally changed his mind. Now he set his sight on Harvard (on a full scholarship). When I heard about this, my reaction was completely different from my reaction when we were freshmen. I had no doubts, I just said "It's about time"

2 days ago, I received an excited phonecall from Patric. He just got his GMAT score he got 760/800. You only need 720 to enter Harvard.

Your one step closer Patxie!!

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines