Nuffnang

6/29/2006

Wedding?

I confess, I've completely lost interest in the wedding preps. It just seems so trivial now compared to the other things we're preparing for. It really makes me wish we just had a small civil wedding with our families. Ruy wouldn't have any of that of course (neither would my grandmother I suppose).

Right now, the entire hullaballoo of the wedding just seems so silly. Spending at least 25k on flowers? 30k on one gown? What for? Only a handful of the guests would actually appreciate it. It seems completely irrational to me specially since I don't really believe in the Catholic Church.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an atheist. I am very spiritual, but I'm not religious. I don't trust the people who make up the Catholic Church. Yet here I am, succumbing to one of their sacraments....

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines