Nuffnang

7/20/2006

16 and 20



16 days until my birthday, and 20 until Ruy's. We're not going to be doing anything special, although I did demand that he pick me up on my birthday as I want to have dinner with him. I don't care where, it could be in my house or in Goodah or in Mang Jimmy's for all I care. I just want to be with him.

Funny how birthdays have become just like an ordinary day when you're an adult. My past birthdays (except for last year's) has been disastrous. I've always been depressed and miserable. Last year was a bit different, after the discovery weekend Ruy and I were doing much better than ever. I also finished my therapy AND I was working in a company where I loved my work and I loved my boss and I loved all the people I was working with (I'm still working in the same company). A week before my birthday, I told Ruy it's amazing how I wasn't feeling depressed at all.

During my actual birthday, Ruy was in the province and so I was more than ready to just crash at home. I know something was up in the office though as my friends were acting strange. Mike de Villa would walk pass me without even smiling. Aaron and Dorothy were speaking in hushed whispers. I knew they were planning something.

I was speaking with Ruy over the mobile phone and walking towards the pantry. When I opened the door there was a loud scream from Christene. It wasn't a "SURPRISE" it was a "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH"....apparently instead of me being surprised, I surprised them. Wahaha

It was the best surprise party ever with the most eclectic menu. Imagine this: Tequilla, Bibingka, Chocolate Mouse and Crispy Pata....hahahah

2 comments:

alynn said...

hi liv and ruy, advance happy birthday!

Rainier & Katrina said...

happy birthday in advance to you both! :D

pareho ba kayo Leo? sa akin naman 19 days to go! hehehe

take care =p

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines