Nuffnang

7/12/2006

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BLOG!!



Dear Blog,

I can't believe it's been a year since we started this journey. I remember that in the beginning our relationship was a big secret. No one knew you existed, I wasn't so comfortable about letting people read through my thoughts through you. Look at you now! You actually have regular visitors. Over 10,000 people have visited you and have gone through the roller coaster ride of life as you have.

Congratulations!!! Here's to many more years.

Love,
Olivia

3 comments:

Cynch said...

my gosh the anniversary cake of your blog is so bongga! hahahah!

happy anniv!

cheers to more sharing for the next... hhmmm 30 years!?!! :)

Olivia said...

Shempre Cynch, dapat bagay sa theme. hehehe

Meng Morales said...

panalo ang cake! if that's the cake for your blog anniversary, how much more bongga is your cake on your wedding? kakaaliw! :)

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines