Nuffnang

7/13/2006

Advanced Happy Birthday CYRIL



Who is Cyril? CYRIL is Ruy's best friend and someone I love sooooo much. I don't think Cyril knows this but whenever Ruy and I would fight in the past, all he has to do is call Cyril and I'd be happy.He's just such a fun person to be around...we can actually take Cyril anywhere and he could fit in. Even Carmi (my bestfriend) adores him.

Now that he's turning 22 (heeeheee) I wish we could have celebrated your special day together. Show us pictures of how you're going to be celebrating Cy okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shocks..if that cyril guy is really that wacky...I NEED TO MEET HIM!i really need crazy people who will make me laugh.sobrang gulo siguro naten.haha!i miss u friendly...want to go home na and hug the people who cares for me.:(--friendly

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines