Nuffnang

3/24/2006

I'm sorry

I was going through my inbox and came across this message from my dear friend patrick.

"I just had an epiphany. Ugliness is everywhere. ugly people, ugly places, ugly things, ugly events. We need to celebrate ourselves more, celebrate beauty in ourselves, the things we create.

Beauty is so rare and should be nurtured. Not enough people strive for beauty because it's such a lofty goal, they remain ugly stupid simpletons.

Appreciating and striving for beauty is what makes us human. It's the antithesis of banality."


Damn it! I'm so sorry I failed you today Patrick. Today I became less than human. I promise to be more vigilant and to celebrate beauty more in the future. If I could only leave work and go to the salon now I will...

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines