Nuffnang

3/15/2006

Vanity = Yours, Mine and Ours

People who know Ruy and myself have certain preconceived notions about us which are mostly untrue. For instance, people think I'm the more extravagant one in the relationship, not true! People think I'm meaner than Ruy, mmm okay that part's true. One thing that's not true though is the notion that I'm the only vain one in the relationship. FALSE!! Here are pictures of our vanity taken during Angie's wedding last month.


my vanity



Ruy's vanity



Vain Together


I don't even want to think about what the people around us were thinking! I swear we weren't doing this during the actual ceremony, we did this while waiting for the event to start. Ruy and I have this habit of being too early for events and that day was no exception.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines