Nuffnang

3/31/2006

Ramblings of a Psycho

Sooo, Ruy and I are okay again. Apparently he has once againi fallen prey to my extremely dangerous PMS. It doesn't matter how irregular my period is, rest assured that my pms will be there.

Just when everything was okay and Ruy was being so nice to me I mess up yet again. See I had to pick up my grandmother from the hospital yesterday so I arrived home so late. When I arrived home, Ruy and I were texting and as he was resting and reading he was giving me one word replies. I wanted a real conversation so I sent him a sad face =( then stupid old me fell asleep.

Ruy called my mobile, even called my landline but to no avail. I was sound asleep. Poor Ruy thought I was upset once again...wawa!

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines