Nuffnang

3/27/2006

Whew, FINALLY!

The pamamanhikan which was both much awaited (by Liv) and dreaded (by Ruy) is finally over...and we're still getting married.

We held it in Hizon's in Malate. Why there? Well this restaurant holds a special place for my family. It's the place we all like and the place where we celebrate most milestones in our lives. Confirmation, Baptisms, Birthdays, Graduations, etc. We even make up occassions just to eat in this place. =) Ruy and I have had our share of Hizon's moments. We actually ate there when no one in our family knew we were a couple (we celebrated somewhere and had dinner here). The scary thing is, the waiter (hi EDGAR!) knew my family so well that he told my mom I was there and even where I was sitting and what we ordered...ohlala! Nevertheless, despite having tattle tale waiters =) I still LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE this restaurant.

Ruy's family was amused with my mother (i'll be uploading her pictures later). I think they were shocked and amused at how much my mother ate. It's even more shocking that she remains slim....

More kwento later. I'll have to email these pictures to Ruy first.

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines