Nuffnang

3/30/2006

So much time and no Ruy to bug

The first part of the post is a lie, I don't really have so much time, but I am bored and it feels like I have so much time. Not to mention the fact that Ruy is going to be extremely busy today meaning I shouldn't bug him. Although I already bugged him with so many unnecessary things today.

I have work to do actually, and I promise to do them as soon as I finish this blog.

--0--

We might be going to boracay!! Not in the summer though. I don't like going to the beach in the summer, I hate the heat, I hate getting tanner and I hate the smell of people. I'm planning on going there maybe on August 4-8 (that's my birthday all the way to Ruy's birthday).

--0--

For the first time in years, I might not be able to see Ruy this weekend. He won't be home until Saturday afternoon, I have a tutoring thing with cribs then. the next day my mom requested that I drive her places. I wonder how we'll hold up?

No comments:

Nuffnang

Holler


Disclosure Agreement

Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines